So you are ready to find Workers in your network that have the skills you need to fill a Job? Great! Let's get started.
The Jobs page is where you can find candidates who are interested in any full time, part time, project work or even day-today tasks you might be looking for.
The following guide outlines how to create a Job:
- In your left-hand navigation menu, select 'Jobs'.
- In the top right-hand corner, select 'CREATE'
- You now have a few options to create your job:
Create from an empty template: Start from scratch - use an empty template to create your job without having an information automatically populated.
Copy and Paste an existing job description: Copy and paste a job description to have Adepto automatically populate your job with a title as well as relevant skills that are matched:
Upload a job template: Upload an existing job template to automatically populate your job with a title and relevant skills:
4. When you are creating your Job, you need to include as much information as possible:
- Title: this should be the Job Title of the Job you are sourcing for. You will automatically be recommended a list of suggested skills based on this Job title to help get you started. For example: Project Manager
- Skills: Perhaps the most important aspect of creating your Job is adding relevant skills. Add skill tags by typing in relevant skills and matching these to the recommended skills the system renders. You will use these skills to find and match workers in your network with the Job. Be sure to make use of the Suggested Skills feature to bulk up the Job specification and garner interest from a wider range of workers
- Description: include as much detail as possible here about the Job as well as what you as an organisation have to offer (culture, benefits, opportunity). The more detail the better!
- Start and end date: This should be the exact time-frame of the Job.
- Job location: It is important to be as specific as possible on this so workers can weigh up their commuting times.
- Uploading a file: Here we would recommend uploading a Job Description or any other related documents to includes more information you want to add.
5. Once you've completed the details, click 'CREATE'.
6. You will then be taken to your draft Job where you can review the contents.
Ready to start adding candidates? Check out this article.