In case you missed it...
View our article on how to create a job if you haven't already:
Otherwise, see below for more details on how you publish your first Job!
Publishing your Job:
- You will be taken back to your Job after adding candidates. You can continue to add candidates from Search or a Talent Pool until you are happy with your list.
- If you want to remove a worker before publishing, click 'edit' on the worker card, select the tick box within the workers profile photo and click 'remove'.
- Navigate to the top of the page and select the 'PUBLISH' button.
- You will then be prompted to either Share the Job to your network or share it privately:
Sharing the Job to your Network means everyone is able to view and respond with interested. This helps you quickly populate your candidate pool with active workers who believe they are right for the Job. If you have added any Workers that you have found to the role already, this option will also notify them of the Job via email and text.
Sharing the Job privately will only notify the workers you have already added to the Job, limiting who can respond to your selected worker pool.
5. Click 'PUBLISH' and your Job will be published.
6. Nice work! Workers from your network will now be notified about the role where they can review the information you have detailed and express interest. Once you have a solid pool of interested workers, you can review each of their profiles and choose a successful candidate!
Please sign in to leave a comment.